Our football division was created in 2015, following ENL group’s commitment to promote sports in Mauritius. Our main objective is to ensure that players learn the necessary skills, including juggling, passing, dribbling, heading and shooting, whilst also having lots of fun through some team-building activities.
Students also get access to games and tournaments with other local teams, objectives being to:
- Provide training facilities to the region’s football enthusiasts;
- Assist and coach young talents in their development;
- Become a reference football academy over the long-term;
- Become a feeder club for Premier Division clubs;
- Promote Mauritian football;
- Promote values of teamwork and friendship;
- Encourage integration;
- Sponsor, through the ENL Foundation, a selection of children with modest backgrounds so they can integrate the academy;
- Enable youngsters with learning difficulties to find a job in sports, through the professional football league.
Footballers, including 30 with modest backgrounds
Only a few spots left for kids under 10
1 annual Moka Rangers Cup, organised in November
The New Generation League (NGF):
Private league (U10 to U17) with approximately 1,200 children from 10 different Mauritian football academies, from November to May every year.
Two categories (U15 & U13) participated in Heidelberg, Germany, in July 2019.