- Apr 04 2020
- 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
MTB Moka Rangers XCO
Get ready for the 2nd round of the MTB Moka Rangers League!
See you on Saturday, the 4th April for a thrilling race: the Moka Rangers XCO at Moka Bike Park, the only one of its kind! Fun, actions, adrenalin and speed will be the catchwords for this event. This race consists of a lap racing around a short circuit of 5 km and will be held on Moka Bike Park sugar canes surrounding.
This annual event is open to all: family, foreigners, amateur or racers.
A race powered by Aerosporting & ENL.
• Early-bird open from the 25th February to the 1st April
• Available on Roag website: https://roag.org/public/event/3409/en
• Early-bird closes on 1st April at midnight
• Registration permitted on race day from 7am to 7.30am (Rs 200 suppl.)
• Sign in from 7am tp 7.45am
• ‼ Important: do not forget your Roag board if you already have one
• Bread & beverage given to all participants
CATEGORIES/ NUMBER OF LAPS/ START TIMES
👉 6 laps – 8am
• Junior Men (17 to 18 years old)
• Senior Men & Women (19 to 39 years old)
• Master 2 Men & Women (40 to 49 years old)
👉 4 laps – 9.30 am
• Master 3 Men & Women (50 years old and more)
• Cadet (15 to 16 years old)
👉 3 laps – 9.30am
• Fun Ride Men & Women (18 years old and more)
• Junior Women (17 to 18 years old)
👉 2 laps – 9.30am
• Minime (10 to 14 years old)
MTB MOKA RANGERS LEAGUE 2020
5 races in total.
Leader jerseys for these categories: overall men & women, cadet, junior, master 40+ men, master 40+ women, master 50+ men.
Points allocated for this 2nd round:
1st : 50
More information on this league, click here
MTB Moka Rangers League ranking as at now: https://mokarangers.mu/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/MTB-Moka-Rangers-League-2020-Points.pdf
Do not wait, register now: https://roag.org/public/event/3409/en