As the first discipline offered at the Moka Rangers Sports Club, MTB was composed of an elite team with an ambition to shine internationally – an initiative of Yannick Lincoln and Aurélie Halbwachs-Lincoln, along with a small group of young adults.
Sharing the moral virtues of top-level sport.
Yannick and Aurélie’s young apprentices now perform at an excellent level.
Focusing on the youth with its new “leisure” section, allowing members to enjoy all the advantages offered by the structure.
National Mountain Bike Champions
riders with a podium finish at the Colin Mayer Tour 2021
National Road Champions
Registration by the member.
- Minime (girl & boy): 13 to 14 years old
- Cadet (girl & boy): 15 to 16 years old
- Junior (girl & boy): 17 to 18 years old
- Senior (men & women): 19 to 39 years old
- Master 2 (men): 40 to 49 years old
- Master 3 (men): 50+ years old
- Master 2 & 3 (women): 39+ years old
An annual licence is compulsory.
Registration via the club
Minime: 13 to 14 years old
- Cadet: 15 to 16 years old
- Feminine under 18 years old
- Feminine + 18 years old
- Junior: 17 to 18 years old
- Elite 3: 19 to 39 years old
- Elite 2: 19 to 39 years old
- Pass-cycliste: 19 to 39 years old (mixed)
- Master 2: 40 to 49 years old
- Master 3: 50 years old and more