As the first discipline offered at the Moka Rangers Sports Club, MTB was composed of an elite team with an ambition to shine internationally – an initiative of Yannick Lincoln and Aurélie Halbwachs-Lincoln, along with a small group of young adults.
Sharing the moral virtues of top-level sport.
Yannick and Aurélie’s young apprentices now perform at an excellent level.
Focusing on the youth with its new “leisure” section, allowing members to enjoy all the advantages offered by the structure.
Save the date for Saturday 13 November 2021 for an epic race in the heart of Bar Le Duc!
A 6-8km loop will take riders to the highest point, the famous crater offering a 360° view, before heading down to the finish line near the beautiful lake. A hilly course without real technical difficulties on long downhill stretches.
The event is open to all riders, whether foreign, amateur or experienced!
The course and the number of laps for each category will be provided soon.
National Mountain Bike Champions
riders with a podium finish at the Colin Mayer Tour 2021
National Road Champions
Registration by the member.
- Minime (girl & boy): 13 to 14 years old
- Cadet (girl & boy): 15 to 16 years old
- Junior (girl & boy): 17 to 18 years old
- Senior (men & women): 19 to 39 years old
- Master 2 (men): 40 to 49 years old
- Master 3 (men): 50+ years old
- Master 2 & 3 (women): 39+ years old
An annual licence is compulsory.
Registration via the club
Minime: 13 to 14 years old
- Cadet: 15 to 16 years old
- Feminine under 18 years old
- Feminine + 18 years old
- Junior: 17 to 18 years old
- Elite 3: 19 to 39 years old
- Elite 2: 19 to 39 years old
- Pass-cycliste: 19 to 39 years old (mixed)
- Master 2: 40 to 49 years old
- Master 3: 50 years old and more